It is the policy of Mascott Construction (Europe) Limited that all our activities are carried out in accordance and compliance with IS09001:2008 and has been accredited by an external body.
The Company management system contains all the procedures and associated documentation to implement and control our business and is available to all staff through the Company web site.
The aim of our quality management system is to ensure that:
- We deliver a quality service to maintain excellent customer relations
- Customer satisfaction remains inherent to our business
- Our customer's requirements have been fully understood and met.
- All work is carried out consistently to a defined standard
- We have the skills and resources to fulfil our customer requirements.
- Our staffs are fully trained and involved in quality improvement.
- We strive to continuously improve our systems and procedures.
- We only use services that meet our own quality assurance standards
- A professional approach to customer interface is maintained at all times.
- Any complaints are dealt with efficiently and within an acceptable time period.
- Ensuring that the quality policy is communicated and understood throughout the organisation.
Mascott Construction (Europe) recognises the importance the quality of our service is to the future of our business.
Quality is a degree of excellence, which is ever changing. Every member of staff is involved in managing how we can improve today, tomorrow and long into the future.
From the smallest procedure to the largest contract, quality is our passport to customer satisfaction and to our future business.
This policy statement has been implemented into the Mascott management system and will be reviewed at regular intervals at a minimum of 12 months or regulatory change.